Oct 25, 2011

Horror Haute

So every month I participate in Horror Haute, a week long event where designers discount an item in their shop, or make something special for. This month I had so much going on with hunts and things that I decided to discount a set of skins.

50L for each skintone (orig 200L) and then 200L for the fatpack. (Orig 1000L)

Horror Haute will run until the end of the month. (Though i won't be home the 31st so my item will likely stay up at this price until atleast the first of november.)

If you haven't heard of Horror Haute yet, be sure to check out their blog as one of the participants of it is one of my all time favorite designers and I probably squealed a little too hard to myself when I saw her in my store when I logged on this morning, even if she was just checking to make sure my items were out, it was kind of a big deal. xD  The other people with items out this week are amazzzing, I'm so happy to be included among such talented folks.

http://thehorrorhaute.blogspot.com/

Check out the sculpted fingernails by ~.:.Hysteria.:.~ they are too fucking amazing to pass up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment